CareZips® – innovative athletic-feeling day wear pants to give incontinent adults and their caregivers an easier and more dignified change of their brief or bag or care of a wound.
The patented, unique, full-frontal opening allows for minimal exposure, but safe and fast access without socks and shoes necessarily being removed.
Individuals, home health care professionals, and fully skilled nursing facilities are all users and wearers of the pants for many abdominal issues – such as bariatrics, catheterizations, or temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Designed to give caregivers time-saving ease and enjoyment in their daily work
- Reduces the probability of skin shears to the patient
- Does not necessarily have to dress and re-dress an incontinent adult several times a day
- Easy to wash – no ironing necessary
- Fabric – 72% poly, 21% rayon, and 7% spandex – athletic-feeling, very soft, and durable
- Flexible and comfortable to use and to wear
- Seven sizes and four different colors available
CareZips® received one of the Top 2017 Innovator Awards from Apparel Magazine recognizing apparel retailers, brands and manufacturers that have demonstrated innovation at any point along the apparel supply chain. Innovations from the winners range from revolutionary new products and designs, to new strategies for marketing via social media, and from reinventing their supply and sourcing chains for omnichannel transparency to new uses for RFID, PLM and sustainability, to name just a few.
|Company Address:||MDF Designs, LLC – owner of CareZips®
7 Howell Mill Plantation
Atlanta GA 30327
|Product Video & News:||Watch a video to see how easy CareZips are to use.
The Wall Street Journal covers adaptive clothing — including CareZips — in an interview.
|Instructions:||Patient instruction document (PDF)
|Products sold:||CareZips® – Apparel – day-wear and athletic-feeling – with a unique full-frontal opening to aid adults or teens and their caregivers a quicker and easier change of the brief, bag, or pad — and with far more dignity.