First Quality® is a family-owned business established in 1989. First Quality® manufactures Prevail® Adult Incontinence Products, Cuties Infant Care Products, and other consumer goods. First Quality® is the leading incontinence product manufacturer in the US Long Term Care, Home Care and Retail markets.
When First Quality® created Prevail®, they set out to make a product that would help people live their lives to the fullest, with nothing holding them back. Prevail® was designed for every single one of us, because incontinence can affect anyone at one time or another. They put their heart and soul into the creation of Prevail® and it shows.
From the beginning, First Quality® has been dedicated to Quality, and they recognize that innovation is a driving force for continuous outcome improvements. With innovative technology, First Quality® is improving Quality of Life for those individuals that rely on their products. First Quality® focuses on continuous improvements.
In addition, First Quality® has developed programs for both its Long-Term Care and Home Care customers:
- Prevail® eNurse™ – Educational Support for Caregivers Available 24/7
- Continence Coach™ – Taking the Uncertainty Out of Managing Incontinence
- Government Policy News – The First Quality® Weekly Brief provides insight and education around key trends impacting Prevail®customers and partners within the broader healthcare industry.
- Prevail® Incontinence Management Program for Senior Living – Designed to provide a complete incontinence management system ensuring high quality products, comfort, and dignity to enhance quality of life for your residents.
- Hospice Program – Integrated support for hospice care
- Prevail® Resident Discharge – Tools to help your facility meet the requirements for discharge planning.
The Prevail® Promise
With unpredictable leaks and unwanted odors, many with Loss of Bladder or Bowel Control (LOBC) can feel restricted and often keep themselves isolated. As healthcare providers, being close with those under your care is important in creating a healing, supportive relationship. Prevail® puts care into every last detail in products and programs to provide unsurpassed protection and comfort that allow people with LOBC to live better, feel more confident and get closer to those around them.
Prevail® is about hope. It’s about trust. It’s about dignity.
When you take back control, you Prevail®.
|Company Address:||First Quality® Products, Inc.
80 Cuttermill Road
Great Neck, NY 11021
|Helpful Product Link:||Product sizing guide
|To Purchase Prevail® Products:||Where to Buy
|Products Sold:||Absorbent products for adults and infant care (Prevail® and Cuties)