ELITONE® is the first available, FDA-Cleared non-vaginal medical device that provides women with an innovative, painless, and proven solution for stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
ELITONE exercises your pelvic floor muscles — essentially doing Kegel exercises for you (longer and stronger) — improving bladder control and reducing leaks in as few as 6 weeks.
Worn discreetly under your clothing, daily sessions last just 20 minutes and can be done while you:
- Walk the dog
- Knock off your to-do list
- Catch up on your favorite show
ELITONE can be ordered online at Elitone.com, and no prescription is needed.
- ELITONE produces 100 muscle contractions per session
- 9 out of 10 Gynecologists say they would recommend ELITONE to their patients
- 95% of women that have used ELITONE reported fewer leaks. Leaks per day were reduced by 71% on average.
ELITONE is Ideal For
Women with mild to moderate stress incontinence symptoms who would benefit from pelvic floor muscle training. This includes women who:
- Are resistant to intravaginal treatments
- Have limited access to physical therapy, or want to supplement it
- Perform Kegel exercises incorrectly (1/4 of women)
- Prefer the convenience and privacy of home treatment (busy moms, working women)
- Need postpartum care
About Elidah, Inc.
Since 2014, Elidah has been committed to developing innovative treatments for a variety of female pelvic floor disorders. Based in Connecticut, USA (Made in USA) and woman owned, the Elidah team believes women need and deserve products that are effective, easy to use, and non-invasive.
Elidah maintains ISO 13485:2016 certification as a medical device manufacturer, and is focused on consistently providing the highest level of product quality. This ensures that the products we send to your home are both safe and effective.
Elidah is proud to provide a non-invasive easy to use incontinence treatment that they’ve given to their moms and used themselves!
|Company Address:||Elidah, Inc.
810 Main St., Suite C
Monroe, CT 06468
|Products sold:||Elitone and gel pads|